10 September 2014
7 Reasons Why You Must Make A Will
1. You decide who will receive the benefits from your estate and not the law
2. If you are not married but have a partner your partner will receive nothing unless you make a will
3. If you are divorced, you can decide to leave something to your former partner
4. You can make the best use of allowances to reduce the amount of Inheritance Tax to be paid
5. If you have children, you can nominate who you choose to care for them
6. If you have no surviving relatives, everything could automatically pass to the state
7. You can decide to leave a donation to charity
Arguably everyone over the age of 18 should make a will, but certainly when you have a partner and children become involved, it is absolutely vital.
Please call ATHI LAW LLP now on 01246 498 138 to find out more.
Already Have A Will?
It may be out of date or invalid. For a free will review please call ATHI LAW LLP on 01246 498 138